BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 7 June 2010

Bouncy castle fun

Well...

I went to Tango-Boy's god daughter's second birthday yesterday...wow. It was madness there were so many kids! It was a lot of fun though, mostly because Tango-Boy taught Moo the nipple cripple. We took over the bouncy castle and subsequently i had a two year old hanging off my nipples for most of the part...Thanks very much for that baby! The bouncy castle was fun me and Tango Boy spent most of the time wrestling. By wrestling I mean me running at him and him grabbing my legs and throwing me over the other side. (Note: Do not become a wrestler).


Kids are weird. I honestly don't know how I feel about them. Everyone who had kids with them at the party were only about 24 at most and I can't say that appeals to me, even though they seem really happy which is nice. Annny way here's an embarrassing photo of me as a very chubby child...

Photobucket

Ahahahaahahahah!

x

0 comments: