BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 10 June 2010

Dad Boiling Rabbits and Zombies

My dads currently making rabbit stew and oooohhh my god it smells so good. He was cutting them in half with a cleaver while screaming and sticking his tongue out, which was a tad disturbing but meh I'm hungry and it's food. Trying to eat healthy at the moment (which involves a lot of humus and very little cake) and going to go running tomorrow. I've put on a lot of weight the last couple of months I think it's normal when you get in a relationship but I feel fat which isn't nice and more importantly isn't really me.

Got a leaving/birthday/leaving/birthday party on Saturday lol true story. Two birthdays two people leaving. It's zombie Hollywood glamour theme :D I'm so excited if I'm lucky I might look as sexy as this guy...

Photobucket

Yay. I haven't figured out all of the logistics yet but I'm thinking it'll be good. All i know if Face-Bag's coming over there will be wine and hair straighteners -_- weee meeeaaan busssinesss!

Zee
x

0 comments: