BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 18 June 2010

Nothing to do!

It's so weird. All my exams are done! =D They all went well but History's questions were very odd, but it could have been a lot worse. Ohhh well. I have nothing to do now, it's bizarre!
Been chilling out the last couple of days and I think I'll relax this weekend cause I think I deserve it after all that bloody revision. But on Monday it's all CV's and attempting employment.

I hope I manage otherwise I'll end up like these guys...
Photobucket
And lets be honest I wont fit in...I'm JUST not cool enough! :(

I'm looking forward to tomorrow as me, Tango-Boy, Fatticus-Headicus, Yorkshire-Personified and possibly Face-Bag will be going to watch Tango-Boy's friend's band play. Should be a good night =D

Zee
x

0 comments: