BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 20 June 2010

I have a job....already!?

I can't believe it. I can't fucking believe it! The first day I go out with CV's and two hours later I get a phone call and I have a trial shift at Pizza Express on Saturday =D! It's extra fantastic as Fatticus-Headicus, and another friend of mine (who I'll call Metal-Mouth) both work there to which will be so fun :D. It's just a trial shift but I think I'll get it because I'm willing to work really hard.

Photobucket

Went out last night to see Tango-Boy's friend's bend play and they were fantastic. Me and Liam got quiiiite drunk and concequently this morning the hangover was quite fantastic. Liam was all grumpy but I cheered him up by using his arms to imitate him being a thunder bird...I laughed A LOT! And he did too :D

Zee
x

0 comments: