BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 7 June 2010

Theatre and Film night

Well tomorrow is my last day as a Theatre Studies student! Last day of revision for Theatre. It's weird. My exam's Wednesday morning, and considering how much work I've done I'm not worried, I really feel like I deserve a good grade :) and already have a good grade in my practical exam (picture below of me in ventriloquist dummy make up which was part of it lol) and good grades in my exams last year. Will miss it though.

Photobucket

Face-Bag's coming over tonight to watch some films and chill which'll be nice cause we haven't had a night in in a while especially on a Monday night as Monday nights are gay night so we usually go out on the town. We're not gay but the crowds so much friendlier, the drinks whhhay cheaper and the men slightly less creepy...apart from when they have better legs than us ¬_¬. Monday nights out are kind of our thing and oh some of the pictures...here's some of my faves of me, Fatticus Headicus and Face-Bag pissed and being gay :).

Photobucket

Fat-Head and Moi doing the poker face lol I don't think she quite got it.

Photobucket

Me and Face-Bag...one of my prouder moments I must say lol.

Zee
x

0 comments: