BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 8 June 2010

Tango-Boy and Flying the Nest

Ahhhhh I feel like I've gone from talking about boys and gel pens and stickers to home insurance, curtains and smoke alarms overnight! Lol. OK slight exaggeration but still I feel like it's all come so fast but in a good way. Gonna be so weird actually living on my own, well with Face-Bag but essentially with out any body even remotely grown up :P
Just about having the money really though as I said to Face-Bag soon it's going to be CV city for me when my exams are done. I'll bloody take anything! (Touch wood).
Me and Face-bag were talking about how we've been getting all excited about bowls and curtains, it's like we're seventy.

For example how cute are these ice cube trays!!! :D

Photobucket

Gay I know but you have to think about these things :)

Tango-Boy came over today...after he'd been hard at work all day, just to give me a hug and wish me well for my exam, which I thought was very sweet. I really have realised how much I love him in the last couple of weeks. I think it's cause we're seeing less of each other as I've had so much revision and the like. I'm going to put up my favorite picture of him, partly cause I'm ghey and party because I'm always secretly paranoid all my pictures will get lost off my hard drive so I like to keep them online some where :).

Photobucket

It's probably not the best picture of him but it is my favorite :D

Have my theatre exam tomorrow morning so I need to get some sleep. My clock on this blog is all off I have no idea what time zone i'm on lol it's actually about nine thirty at night.
There have been ice cube trays and gel pens and now my friends I shall leave you, and return no longer a theatre student....but a woman 0_0 (see how I went all dramatic cause i have a drama exam ahahahahahaah...¬_¬)

Zee
x

0 comments: